Our small-batch, handcrafted, patent-pending process uses top-shelf liquor to create a creamy, flavor-packed experience that changes the way you think about dessert.
Using quality liquor as a key ingredient, rather than infusing alcohol into the finished ice cream, we create a spirited and savory end product with 14 PR%F in every serving.
We craft flavors based on season and mood and we personally touch every pint.
Some say we were the first alcohol ice cream company to arrive on the scene. We believe we’ll be the last one standing.
PR%F of concept
Born and raised in the South, founder Jennifer (Jenn) Randall-Collins grew up in Kentucky before making her way to the Palmetto State with a coveted basketball scholarship to the University of South Carolina. She credits the school and community with unleashing her tenacious spirit—the same spirit that drives her today as the first female founder of a specialty alcohol ice cream company.
Jenn moved back to Kentucky after graduation but vowed to return to Columbia one day. While living in the Bluegrass State, she got married, had two children, and ran a successful political consulting firm. Out of the blue, she stumbled upon a game-changing family recipe that set the wheels in motion for PR%F.
Today, the company distributes 5–10 flavors annually throughout the Carolinas and is poised to begin national distribution in 2020.
A handful of employees work alongside Jenn and business partner Dirk Brown to carry out day-to-day operations at PR%F. The fun, family atmosphere is complemented by the team’s fierce determination to catapult their high-end product to the top of the charts. Naturally, Jenn’s beloved Gamecocks are already some of her biggest fans.
“I’ve given up so much for this company and I couldn’t have made it this far without the support of my children, who are helping me chase my dream,” Jenn says. “We’re all wired with tenacious spirit, just like our products.”
Taste the PR%F
April through August – Get your Summertime Buzz on with these delicious flavors:
Our patent-pending process is the only way to keep the alcohol frozen in the ice cream, so the two can co-exist in their creamy state of deliciousness. PR%F is a full 7% alcohol (14 proof) by volume for each serving.
- Cold Creek Nursery – 398 Hithchock Parkway
- Plum Pudding – 101 Lauren St. NW
- Major Discount Beverage – 154 Civic Center Blvd
- RTS Market – Palmetto Bluff – 12 Westerwald North
- Eagles Liquor Beer & Wines – 120 Robin Helton Dr
- Total Wine & More – 1820 Ashley River Rd
- College Mart – 2100 Devine St
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 400 Assembly St
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 4012 Fernandina Rd
- Killian Wine Spirits & Beer – 327 Killian Rd
- Morganelli’s Party Store – 3155 Forest Dr
- Shiv Mart – 631 Whaley St
- Total Wine & More (Columbia) – 275-C Harbison Blvd
- Speedy Mart – 100 Crestview Rd
- Johns Place – 940 Gold Hill Rd
- Rice Birds 2 – 107 Screven St
- Quick Stop – 2600 Hwy 378
- Curgins Corner – 3446 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 445 Congaree Rd
- NY Butcher Shoppe – 2222 Augusta St
- NY Butcher Shoppe – 2131 Woodruff Rd
- Total Wine & More – 1125 Woodruff Rd
- Harbour Town General Store – 147 Lighthouse Rd
- Gator Market – 581 Corley Mill Rd
- Lexington Beverage Outlet – 292 N Lake Dr, Suite A
- Stop N Shop Exxon – 1104 N. Lake Dr
- NY Butcher Shoppe – 1260 Ben Sawyer Blvd
- Total Wine & More – 550 Seaboard St
- Atlantic Discount Spirits – 2901 US-17 BUS
- Dons Wine & Liquor – 5706 S. Kings Hwy
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 2850 N. Kings Hwy
- Owens Liquors – 8000 N. Kings Hwy
- Owens Liquors – 13707 Ocean Hwy
- Brand’s Party Shop – 1325 Cherry Rd
- Marathon Gas – 688 E. Main St. Spartanburg
- Oasis Party Shop – 102 Southport Rd