The family-run company landed itself in Columbia, South Carolina, and has big plans to provide PR%F across the country. Currently, PR%F can be found in eight delicious flavors in the Carolinas. You can sample it in restaurants, bars, and purchase pints in liquor stores, too. So go ahead, get ice-cream buzzed.
Born in Harlan, KY and raised in Columbia, SC the roots of PR%F are steeped in family tradition.
TASTE THE PR%F
Our patent-pending process is the only way to keep the alcohol frozen in the ice cream, so the two can co-exist in their creamy state of deliciousness. PR%F is a full 7% alcohol by volume for each serving.
Mocha Chocolate Moonshine
Don’t let the “moonshine” give you pause – this won’t burn your throat 10 seconds in.
This cold and creamy flavor is coffee-cocoa delicious and offers two buzzes for one: caffeine and alcohol!
It’s the melt-in-your mouth sweetness of caramel, a kick of moonshine, and of course the smoothness of our ice cream.
It’s one of our more popular flavors…if that kind of thing is important to you.
Our ultra-smooth Blackberry Moonshine packs a punch of flavor.
This ice cream has earned a spot in our hearts and stomachs, earning it a black belt in delicious.
Apple Pie Moonshine
We cater to both uncompromising connoisseurs, and novelty seeking adventurers alike. Our mouth-watering Apple Pie Moonshine is an excellent example of quality meeting creativity.
We encourage our customers to challenge the norm and break boundaries!
Let our tropical Banana Moonshine bring your taste buds to the beach.
We’re currently working on several different flavors to tickle your taste buds with.
After all, variety is the spice of life!
WHERE’S THE PR%F
Available in South Carolina!
- Cold Creek Nursery – 398 Hithchock Parkway, Aiken, SC 29801
- Plum Pudding – 101 Lauren St. NW, Aiken, SC 29801
- Major Discount Beverage – 154 Civic Center Blvd, Anderson, SC 29626
- RTS Market – Palmetto Bluff – 12 Westerwald North, Bluffton, SC 29910
- Eagles Liquor Beer & Wines 120 Robin Helton Dr, Boiling Springs, SC 29316
- Total Wine & More – 1820 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29407
- College Mart – 2100 Devine St, Columbia, SC 29205
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 400 Assembly St, Columbia, SC 29201
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 4012 Fernandina Rd, SC 29212
- Killian Wine Spirits & Beer – 327 Killian Rd, Columbia, SC 29203
- Morganelli’s Party Store – 3155 Forest Dr, Columbia, SC 29204
- Shiv Mart – 631 Whaley St, Columbia, SC 29201
- Total Wine & More (Columbia) – 275-C Harbison Blvd, Columbia, SC 29212
- Speedy Mart – 100 Crestview Rd, Easley, SC 29642
- Johns Place – 940 Gold Hill Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29708
- Rice Birds 2 – 107 Screven St, Georgetown, SC 29440
- Quick Stop – 2600 Hwy 378, Gilbert, SC 29054
- Curgins Corner – 3446 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Graniteville, SC 29829
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 445 Congaree Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
- NY Butcher Shoppe – 2222 Augusta St, Greenville, SC 29605
- NY Butcher Shoppe – 2131 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29605
- Total Wine & More – 1125 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
- Harbour Town General Store – 147 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928
- Gator Market – 581 Corley Mill Rd, Lexington, SC 29072
- Stop N Shop Exxon – 1104 N. Lake Dr, Lexington, SC 29072
- NY Butcher Shoppe – 1260 Ben Sawyer Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- Dons Wine & Liquor – 5706 S. Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
- Greens Beverage Warehouse – 2850 N. Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Owens Liquors – 8000 N. Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Owens Liquors 13707 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
- Oasis Party Shop – 102 Southport Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29306
We are PR%F that perseverance and sticking to your roots can pay off… in a delicious way.
Our founders loved grandma’s homemade custard recipe, and for 75 years, our family looked forward to that dessert. Eventually, we knew it could be more and started experimenting with ice cream and bourbon in the ’80s. Through the years, we traveled around and handed out ice cream samples from the back of an old Jeep. As we traveled, we kept refining the recipe and experimenting with different alcohols until finally in April 2014, after hundreds of tasty trials and samples, we perfected the process for freezing alcohol in the ice cream. And as they say, the rest is history!